The concept is similar to HWCH – with dozens of bands playing the three-day event at venues city-wide – and in this case the whole event is completely free.
As this is its first year here’s a quick run through some of the key details:
- The Dates: This weekend coming :: Friday, August 17th to Sunday, August 19th.
- The Venues: The Sweeney Mongrel, Stags Head, The Mercantile, The Grand Social, Dame Tavern, Button Factory and The Workman’s Club
- The Bands: Raglans, The Hot Sprockets, Cold Comfort, The Stoney Brokes, North Strand Kontra Band and loads more…
- Stage Times: Anseo
- Extra stuff: There’ll be a busking trail dotted about the city during the festival, as well as plenty of musical workshops.
- The Cost: Completely FREE
- Still confused? Here’s a nice explanatory video and be sure to have a look at the full stage times after the jump.